With the RERA finally being implemented, many pre-launch projects are now being announced in Bangalore. It is a great option to invest in a property and if the developer has a good past record then it could be a wonderful way to invest in a project. One can get discounts of up to 20% of the property cost if one books at this stage which is a great incentive for the buyers. Here are the top five areas for buying prelaunch projects in Bangalore.
- KR Puram: KR Puram is a posh and very well connected part of the city. In fact, it is a bit prone to traffic congestion, but nevertheless, has all the amenities one could ask for. The area in and around Outer Ring Road is especially extremely viable. The IT hubs of Whitefield and Marathahalli and Sarjapur Road are also situated here. Prices here are very competitive and one can buy premium properties like the Sobha Lake Gardens here. Even among other projects, one has options of buying 1, 2 and 3 BHK projects and the average price per square feet in this area is about Rs 5200 to Rs 6100.
- Whitefield: One can get premium properties here priced around Rs 60 to Rs 65 lakhs, from top grade builders like Shriram Properties. Whitefield is the heart of Bangalore’s IT hub and one can get all kinds of world-class amenities here. One can choose between high-end condominiums and duplex apartments. On the other hand, those who are looking for luxury apartments would also find this to be the best place to stay in because, in spite of being in the heart of the city, the residential pockets are a haven of peace. It is one of those regions which are sure to provide a great return on investments.
- Hennur Road: One of the best places to stay in the city of Bangalore is off Hennur Road, and it is one of those regions where one can still find some affordable options in property in spite of the region having all the amenities. One can find properties here starting from around Rs 30 lakhs. One of the premium projects here, at the moment, is Rohan Upavan, and they have come up with the unique idea of building homes around orchards and has amenities like treehouses, camping area, bio-retention pond and more. The region is very close to the IT hubs of ORR and most of the projects here have lake views, which give the residents a feeling of peace and tranquility, even in a busy and upcoming part of the city.
- Thanisandra Main Road: Thanisandra main road is where most of the young population of the city wants to be in because of the easy access to the IT hubs and the great connectivity the region enjoys. The region is very well connected to the IT hubs of Nagawara, Hebbal and Outer Ring Road, and the Namma Metro Phase II is also coming up here. The Thanisandra main road is also being developed as an alternative route to the international airport, which is great. One can find studio apartments, 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments here, starting from around Rs 32 lakhs, and the average price per sq feet in this region is around Rs 5299 and Rs 6000.
- Devanahalli: One of the premium destinations in Bangalore, Devanahalli has everything that a modern family could ask for. The region is situated very close to the international airport and commercial development here is at its very best, presenting the people here with great lifestyle experiences and entertainment centers. The proposed metro rail network under Phase II is underway and the region is also well connected to the IT hubs. There are ample recreational facilities to be found here. The prices here are a bit steep and a 2 BHK flat can cost anywhere between Rs 40 lakhs and Rs 80 lakhs, depending on the exact location and the amenities the project comes with.